- Business Opportunity Magazines / Websites
- Small Business and Entrepreneurial Conferences
- Professional Association Meetings and Tradeshows
- Classified Employment Ads
- Real Estate Agents
- Outside Sales Reps
- Mortgage Brokers
- Retail Sales
At that point, if they for whatever reason feel that they cannot use the app themselves, we recommend that you offer them a $100 Gift Card (VISA, Amex, etc.) for any referrals they provide who actually register as Subscribers. This is optional, of course, but if you do the math you’ll find it to be a worthwhile investment and a sufficient incentive for many referrals.
Eventually, once you have perfected your presentation skills and developed significant knowledge and expertise of the app, you can host your own small seminar presentations where you can expect subscription registrations rates as high as 80% of attendees!
- A.Advertise your seminars in the local markets which they will be held.
- B.Collect email info for follow-up marketing from those who only leave their email address “For Future Seminar Dates” on your seminar registration webpage.
- C.Collect all contact info from those who complete your online registration form for your seminar.
D.90% of the attendees to your seminar will benefit you in one of three ways:
- 1.Most will start the WealthMAX free trial subscription, and then become Paid Subscribers.
- 2.Others, who don’t currently have the minimum $10K, should be scheduled to attend your next Associate Seminar (separate from the Subscriber Seminar), which you could call the “Residual Income Seminar” so they can earn their $10K starting capital from being a Wealth Associate (the next Associate in your Network).
- 3.And then there are those who would happily refer others that they know for the $100 Gift Cards that you can offer them for each of their referred Subscribers who register.
- E.Do follow-up marketing (email, phone call, etc.) for those who registered for the seminar but did not attend.
- F.Repeat from the top…